If you’re like me and unfortunately do not have a green thumb, these plant crochet patterns are perfect for you. Being able to enjoy the greenery in your home without any care and maintenence is my kind of plant. Most of these patterns are for beginner-intermediate crocheters. All patterns are tagged with their original posting location and designer.
- Desktop Succulent by Yarn+Chai
2. String of Pearls by Ollie+Holly
3. Snake Plant by Lauren Espy
4. Pull & Grow Plant by CraftyisCool
5. Mini Happy Succulent by Wonder Crochet
6. Collection of Succulents by Melarossa Creazioni
7. Prickly Pear Cactus by K Hook Creations
8. Simple Succulents by Elsie Pop
9. Cherry Blossoms by In the Yarn Garden
10. Tulips by Crochet Crocket
I hope you enjoy creating from these wonderful free patterns! What list of free patterns would you like to see next? Let me know here.